The strength of the Aerospace Research Center is in the depth and breadth of its expertise. Multiple laboratories are located at ARC, each leading investigations into various facets of complex aerospace research challenges. With a unique portfolio of industry, academia and other partnerships, the laboratories aim to address current and future air transportation challenges. ARC's expertise includes power and propulsion, aerodynamics, materials science, controls, manufacturing, law, medicine and policy – all connected to aerospace.
- Aerodynamic Flow Control and Advanced Diagnostics (AFCAD) Research Group
- Flight Vehicle Design & Testing Group
- Laboratory for Autonomy in Data-Driven and Complex Systems
- Computational Aerodynamics and Flow Physics Lab
- High-Fidelity Computational Multi-Physics Laboratory
- Multi-Physics Interactions Research Group
- Turbine Aerothermodynamics Laboratory